2022 C Street Classic Details:
- Dates: Saturday, September 3 – Sunday, September 4 2022
- Start Time: 7:00 am
- Where: The Cove @ Surfer’s Point, Ventura
- Click HERE to register for the 2022 C Street Classic!
Event Info for Contestants and Volunteers
The Heat List for each Division has been released for your viewing pleasure. You will find it here: Netsportmgt.com/Heat list by Division
Now that you know when your heat will start…
- Please arrive an hour before the scheduled heat
- You need to park all surfboards at the Board Storage Canopy
- Near the Beach Marshall at the North end of the contest – in front of the buoy
- Do not leave boards in walkways, on the promenade or on any of the planters
Go to the Check-in Canopy 15 minutes before your scheduled heat. This is where beach entries are requested. While you are there:
- Get a Jersey
- Sign a General Liability Release
- Riders under 18 need a parent or guardian to sign in
- Grab a goodie bag with a T-shirt (size is based on your entry)
- 5 minutes before your heat go to the Beach Marshall Canopy
- They will confirm you have the right color jersey and answer any questions
How many waves can I ride?
The best two of a maximum ten waves are used to determine your ranking
Tie Breakers will consider additional wave scores
What will disqualify me?
If you stand up on more than 10 waves
Stand up before the start horn or after the finish horn
Drop in on another surfer
The Awards Ceremony will commence shortly following the last heat on Sunday afternoon.
We are looking forward to seeing you. It is stacking up to be a great weekend and surfs up!